Baltic Tours & Baltic Travels Services
The Baltic countries are great travel destinations known for their majestic landscapes, pristine forests, clean beaches, islands, distinct folk traditions, foods & beverages, and more. All this makes these countries worth visiting. Estonia has many great places and you need to visit and do things there in your Baltic Tours:
- Visit the Estonian Open-Air Museum: the museum houses many historic Estonian buildings. You can participate in weaving, traditional cooking, and blacksmithing. You can hire horse & carriage rides. Enjoy the traditional celebrations, bonfire and so on.
- Lennusadam Museum (Tallinn): Estonia with its rich maritime history, the museum showcases interactive displays. The main attractions to do are explore the corridors of a 1930’s submarine, the mine hunter ships and the ice-breaker.
- Visit Town Hall Square: Visit Raekoja plats which the most attractive spot in the city. The market here started in the 11th century. It is a great spot for photography you cannot afford to miss it in Baltic Tours trip. One side of the hall is overshadowed by the Gothic town hall; the remaining part is pastel coloured buildings that can be traced back to the 15th to 17th centuries. You can explore delicious pizzas and Estonian food.
- NOA: NOA is one of the best waterside restaurants which are a reputed one. It is located in stylish low slung pavilion with a beautiful spectacle of Tallinn Bay to Old Town.
- Kumu: Kumu is short for Kunst museum (art museum). It’s the largest museum with the greatest amounts of Estonian art. You’d find everything from venerable painted altarpieces to the contemporary Estonian artist’s work.
- Taste the flavour of Leib (Estonian black bread): Leib is said to be a great thing of Estonian pride. It’s moist, dense, and fruity resembling Christmas-cake. Check out the thick-sliced and served with butter. It is a good thing to get it as a new Nordic food this restaurant. +
- Kalamaja is, probably Tallinn’s best restaurant blending European and Russian influences to make it delicious. The staffs are very customer friendly and serve you the best.
If you’re looking for quality travel assistance services for your Baltic Tour, you may contact Norlendatrip. We, at Norlendatrip, make sure while you take our assistance, you’d enjoy your free time to get the best from your travel trip. To secure more information about our services, you can visit us at www.norlendatrip.com. If you wish to contact us you may call us at +37067645548.